Presentation of the paper [B62]
[B62] F. Broydé, E. Clavelier, "A New Method for the Reduction of Crosstalk and Echo in Multiconductor Interconnections", IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I, Vol. 52, No. 2, February 2005, pp. 405-416.
Downloading the document as a .pdf file (476 kB) and keep in mind that it is best to use the "Article" function of Adobe Acrobat! Information on the "Article" function. This document is subject to the Copyright of Excem and of the IEEE.
Some corrections applicable to this paper may be found in:
[B65] F. Broydé, E. Clavelier, "Corrections to « A New Method for the Reduction of Crosstalk and Echo in Multiconductor Interconnections »", IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I, Vol. 53, No. 8, August 2006, p. 1851.
Downloading the document as a .pdf file (44 kB). This document is subject to the Copyright of Excem and of the IEEE.
The results of the paper [B62] have been later used by other authors and researchers, for instance in:
- C.-M. Jo, Y.-S. Eo, "A new TWA-based efficient signal integrity verification technique for complicated multi-layer RLC interconnect lines", Journal of the Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea, SD, Semiconductor and devices, Vol. 43, Issue 7, pp. 20-28 (in Korean), July 2006.
- M. Bartolini, P. Pulici, P.P. Stoppino, G. Campardo, G.P. Vanalli, "A reduced output ringing CMOS buffer", IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. II, Vol. 54, No. 2, pp. 102-106, February 2007.
- S. Roblot, A. Zeddam, A. Reineix, "On eliminating crosstalk in a multiconductor telecommunication cable", Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Honolulu, Hawaii, 8-13 July 2007.
- T. Ciamulski, W.K. Gwarek, "Coupling compensation concept applied to crosstalk cancelling in multiconductor transmission lines", IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 50, No. 2, pp. 437-441, May 2008.
- Y. Choi, H. Braunisch, K. Aygün, P.D. Franzon, "Analysis of inter-bundle crosstalk in multimode signaling for high-density interconnects", Proceedings of the 58th Electronic Components and Technology Conference, ECTC 2008, pp. 664-668, 23-27 May 2008.
- Y. Choi, C. Won, P.D. Franzon, H. Braunisch, K. Aygün, "Multimode Signaling on Non-Ideal Channels", Proceedings of the IEEE 17th Topical Meeting on Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging, EPEP 2008, pp. 51-54, 27-29 October 2008.
- P. Milosevic, J.E. Schutt-Ainé, N.R. Shanbhag, "DSP-based Multimode Signaling for FEXT Reduction in Multi-Gbps Links", Proceedings of the IEEE 18th Topical Meeting on Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging and Systems, EPEPS 2009, Tigard, OR, USA, pp. 45-48, October 19-21, 2009.
- Y. Lin, X. Zou, Z. Zheng, W. Huo, X. Chen, W. Kang, "High-speed Low Switching Noise and Load Adaptive Output Buffer", Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Integrated Circuits, ISIC-2009, Singapore, pp. 280-282, 14-16 December 2009.
- Y. Lin, J. Zhang, X. Zou, D. Liu, S.-Y. Wang, "Design of output buffer with low switching noise and load adaptability", Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, Vol. 65, No. 2, pp. 273-282, April 2010.
- Y. Choi, H. Braunisch, K. Aygün, P.D. Franzon, "Multimode Transceiver for High-Density Interconnects: Measurement and Validation", Proceedings of the 60th Electronic Components and Technology Conference, ECTC 2010, pp. 1733-1738, 1-4 June 2010.
- P. Milosevic, J.E. Schutt-Ainé, W.T. Beyene, "Crosstalk Mitigation of High-Speed Interconnects with Discontinuities Using Modal Signaling", Proceedings of the IEEE 19th Conference on Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging and Systems, EPEPS 2010, Austin, TX, USA, pp. 21-24, October 24-27, 2010.
- B. Xue, X. Lei-Jun, "Research on the Effects of Substrates on the Crosstalk in Microstrips", Journal of Electronics and Information Technology, Vol. 32, No. 11, pp. 2768-2771 (in Chinese), November 2010.
- I.E. Samotin, A.M. Zabolotsky, T.R. Gazizov, R.V. Kirichek, "The usage of a flat power cable as a protective device againts ultra short pulses", Proceedings of Tomsk state university of control systems and radioelectronics, No. 1, Part 2, vol. 21, pp. 74-79 (in Russian), 2010.
- Y. Choi, Design of Multimode Signaling Transceiver for High-Speed Links, Ph.D. Dissertation, North Carolina State University, 2010.
- J. Lee, S. Lee, S. Nam, "A crosstalk reduction technique for microstrip MTL using mode velocity equalization", IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 53, No. 2, pp. 366-371, May 2011.
- C. Won, Multimode Interconnect for High-Density Links: Implementation, Design Methodology, and New Crosstalk Cancellation Scheme, Ph.D. Dissertation, North Carolina State University, 2011.
- P. Manfredi, I. Stievano, F. Canavero, "Performance of Modal Signaling vs. Medium Dielectric Variability", Proceedings of the 16th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity, SPI 2012, pp. 81-84, 13-16 May 2012.
- P. Milosevic, W.T. Beyene, J.E. Schutt-Ainé, "Optimal Terminations for Crosstalk Mitigation of High-Speed Interconnects with Discontinuities Using Modal Signaling", IEEE Trans. on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 2, No. 5, pp. 860-867, May 2012.
- P. Manfredi, F. Canavero, "Impact of Dielectric Variability on Modal Signaling over Cable Bundles", Proc. of 2012 ESA Workshop on Aerospace EMC, Venice, Italy, pp. 1-4, 21-23 May 2012.
- T.R. Gazizov, A.M. Zabolotsky, A.O. Melkozerov, E.S. Dolganov, P.E. Orlov, "Improved design of modal filter for electronics protection", Proc. of 2012 International Conference on Lightning Protection (ICLP), pp. 1-4, September 2012.
- M. Franchet, Réflectométrie appliquée à la détection de défauts non francs dans les torons de câbles, Ph.D. thesis of the Université Paris-Est, February 2013.
- X. Chen, J. E. Schutt-Ainé, A. C. Cangellaris, "A Strategy To Optimize Modal Signaling Over Microstrip Lines With Spacing Variability", Proc. of the 17th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity, SPI 2013, Paris, France, pp. 115-118, 12-15 May 2013.
- W. Yafei, C. Yinchao, Y. Shuhui, Y. Hongwen, L. Xuehua, "Minimizing crosstalk for high-speed and high density bus systems using the sample-decision method", High Technology Letters, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 16-21, March 2014.
- X. Chen, Stochastic Techniques for Computational Electromagnetics and Signal Integrity Design Optimization, M.S. Thesis, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2014.
- H. Braunisch, A. Elsherbini, "Crosstalk Reduction by Matrix Matching", Proceedings of the IEEE 24th Conference on Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging and Systems, EPEPS 2015, San Jose, CA, USA, pp. 209-212, October 25-28, 2015.
- A. Chada, B. Mutnury, J. Fan, J.L. Drewniak, "Quantifying the Impact of FEXT on Eye Margin for Coupled Lines in Inhomogeneous Media", IEEE Trans. on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 57, No. 6, pp. 1665-1675, December 2015.
- Z. Yan, K. Aygün, H. Braunisch, P.D. Franzon, "Multimode High-Density Link Design Methodology and Implementation", IEEE Trans. Compon., Packag. Manuf. Technol., Vol. 6, No. 8, pp. 1251-1260, Aug. 2016.
- H. Braunisch, A. Elsherbini, Z. Qian, "Mitigating Crosstalk in Unterminated Channels", IEEE Trans. Compon., Packag. Manuf. Technol., Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 526-532, April 2017.
- A.A. Aziz, P.G. Huray, C. Sreerama, "CHS Application on 3D Novel High-Bandwidth Signaling", 2018 IEEE 14th Inyernational Colloquium on Signal Processing & its Applications (CSPA 2018), pp. 82-87, 9-10 March 2018.
- C. Sreerama, S.H. Hall, P.G. Huray, A.Z. Ramirez, M.W. Leddige, O.B. Oluwafemi, A.A. Aziz, J. Wight, "A Crosstalk-Friendly Signaling Method", IEEE Trans. Compon., Packag. Manuf. Technol., Vol. 8, No. 9, pp. 1621-1631, Sept. 2018.
- E.B. Chernikova, A.O. Belousov, T.R. Gazizov, A.M. Zabolotsky, "Using Reflection Symmetry to Improve the Protection of Radio-Electronic Equipment from Ultrashort Pulses", Symmetry, Vol. 11, No. 7, pp. 1-25, July 2019.
- C. Yang, X. Pei, Y. Xiang, P. Zhou, Y. Li, "Suppression of Common Mode Crosstalk Between Power Circuit and Signal Circuit in Power Electronic System", Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE 1st International Youth Conference on Electrical Engineering, Wuhan, China, November 1-4, 2020.
- Y. Huangfu, L. Di Rienzo, S. Yin, "A Node-to-Node Admittance Functions Implementation of an Improved Frequency Dependent Multiconductor
Transmission Line Model", IEEE Access, Vol. 9, Sept. 2021.