Presentation of the paper [B60]
[B60] F. Broydé, "Clear as a Bell - Controlling crosstalk in uniform interconnections", IEEE Circuits and Devices Magazine, Vol. 20, No. 6, November/December 2004, pp. 29-37.
Downloading the document as a .pdf file (807 kB). This document is subject to the Copyright of Excem and of the IEEE.
The results of the paper [B60] have been later used by other authors and researchers, for instance in:
- S. Roblot, A. Zeddam, A. Reineix, "On eliminating crosstalk in a multiconductor telecommunication cable", Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Honolulu, Hawaii, 8-13 July 2007.
- S. Roblot, A. Zeddam, A. Reineix, "On improving xDSL performances by applying particular methods of crosstalk reduction", Proceedings of the 18th International Zürich Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, pp.441-444, 24-28 September 2007.
- Y. Choi, Design of Multimode Signaling Transceiver for High-Speed Links, Ph.D. Dissertation, North Carolina State University, 2010.
- Z. Yan, P. D. Franzon, K. Aygün, H. Braunisch, "Circuit/Channel Co-Design Methodology for Multimode Signaling", Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE 63rd Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC), pp. 1356-1361, May 2013.
- H. Kim, C. Won, P. D. Franzon, "Crosstalk-Canceling Multimode Interconnect Using Transmitter Encoding", IEEE Trans. on VLSI Systems, Vol. 21, No. 8, pp. 1562-1567, August 2013.
- Z. Yan, K. Aygün, H. Braunisch, P.D. Franzon, "Multimode High-Density Link Design Methodology and Implementation", IEEE Trans. Compon., Packag. Manuf. Technol., Vol. 6, No. 8, pp. 1251-1260, Aug. 2016.